Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another bithday has come and gone!

I have totally slacked on blogging! With the start of a new school year, work has been keeping me quite busy these days.  So to back-track some, I turned 27 on August 13th. The first of my birthday celebrations took place a few weeks before my birthday when my parents were in Houston. We spent a couple of days by the pool, at the mall, and sharing several meals in between my dad's doctors appointments. The night before my parents headed back to New Orleans, we had a fabulous birthday meal at Pappas Bros Steakhouse. It was a delicious dinner with great company. It ended with delicious creme broulee from the restaurant and a slice of chocolate cake that my mom had made. My parents also surprised me with a fabulous new watch!

The second of my birthday celebrations was on my actual birthday. Shortly after getting home from work, Tripp began preparing a special birthday dinner for me. The meal started with an appetizer of my favorite cheese and crackers...yum! The incredible meal Tripp made consisted of steaks, potatoes au grautin, and salad. The dinner was followed by a sweet "cake" treat made of one of my favorites dessert :) Tripp gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a gift certificate for a spa day!!

Thanks to all of my friends and family who made my birthday a special one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment