Thursday, December 23, 2010

Houston visitor!!

Just a few hours after my car accident, my dear friend Nicole came to visit from Dallas. I was upset that I was not feeling my best and that we may have to change some of our plans, but it was a great weekend!

Friday, we enjoyed a yummy dinner of veggie lasagna, salad, bread topped off with homemade pumpkin ice cream.  We stayed up chatting before getting to bed.

Saturday, we treated ourselves to a pedicure, ate lunch, and talked. It was so nice to catch up in person! That night, Nicole, Tripp, and I had dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, Escalantes,  and went to see the movie Catfish. The movie was not quite what we expected, but it was a fun evening.

Sunday, Nicole and I went to mass and returned home for a cooked-at-home brunch of breakfast tacos, hashbrowns, and fruit salad before Nicole headed back to Dallas. It was a super fun visit. I hope to plan a Dallas visit in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment