Sunday, October 16, 2011

Amanda's Wedding Shower!

My dear friend, Amanda, is getting married in November and we were all excited to shower her with love, support, and gifts at her bridal shower! The showere was scheduled for Labor Day weekend. As I was getting ready to leave to drive to New Orleans, I heard more about this tropical storm Lee. I was going to be driving into some rain, but I couldn't miss the shower. I left work as soon as I could and made it to New Orleans before the bad rain came.

The morning of the shower, my mom and I met Meghan and her mom so that we could drive together. We had to leave extra early to allow time to drive in the nasty rain. Despite the nasty weather, Amanda had a beautiful shower! It was so fun to celebrate she and Prad.

I can't wait for the big wedding day in a few weeks!!
Amanda with her bridesmaids

The gifts!



Amanda with her adorable niece and flower girl, Avery

Delicious cake
The cookie favors I made for the favors!

No comments:

Post a Comment