Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break!

This year for my Spring Break, I decided to really take a break. I normally travel when I am off of work which is fun, but this I wanted time to relax. I of course had a to-do list for my week off, but did not make it too lengthy. In addition to relaxing, my list consisted of cleaning out my closet, cleaning/organizing our file cabinet, making a phote book from our Italy trip, buying some birthday gifts, running a few errands, and reorganizing my coupons.

I am ending this year's Spring Break feeling refreshed for the rest of the school year and proud of some of the projects I accomplished!

Here is the photo book I designed online for our Italy trip. I think I have totally found a new obsession. Ever trip and even may have get its own book from here on out!!


I am also pretty excited about my new coupon binder. It will take som time to get used to, but I think it will be a better orgnization system for me.

Aside from completing a few projects, I spent my break relaxing, watching TV, catching up on emails, having lunch with a friend, cooking, and taking walks in the nearby park.

Back to the real world..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment