Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling so loved!

This year for Valentines Day, I certainly felt loved! When my kids at work arrived, I was greeted by lots of "Happy Valentines Day"messages. I was given many cards and packages of candy. My favorite greeting was from one of my kids who makes me smile each day....and makes me frustrated as well. She came running in with backpack in one hand and a rose in the other. She was so excited to see me and I could not help smile from ear to ear. She gave me the rose and said "Happy Valemtime, Katie." She was smiling so big and gave me the biggest hug that she could. Just another moment that makes me love what I do. At our Valentines Day party, all of the kids gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a card, a balloon, and candy.

The day ended with exchanging cards with Tripp and a great dinner at home. I am so blessed and feel so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment