Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Orleans visit

Tripp and I drove to New Orleans for 4th of July weekend. Over the weekend, we enjoyed lots of yummy food. We had lunch at R & O's for seafood po-boys. We had dinner at Dante's Kitchen with my parents, our friends Ray and Meghan, and Meghan's parents, Roy and Debbie. Dinner was amazing but even more amazing was spending time with our dear friends. We spent Sunday enjoying the pool after a 4th of July lunch with family friends. Sunday evening we had our favorite Bloddy Marys and delicious hamburgers at Port o Call. Monday we drove to Lafayette to see my sister and her boyfriend. We visited over lunch and then got to see Darr's house being built. Tripp left to drive back to Houston from there and I stayed for the rest of the week.

The remainder of the week consisted of visiting friends, family and spending time with my sister, mom, and dad.

The week ended with a drive to Shreveport to visit my sister, Laura. We got to see her adorable rental house, go swimming, hang out , shop, and of course eat.

It was a fun time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment