Thursday, June 2, 2011

Parade of Cars....

art cars that is!! Since Tripp and I have lived in Houston, we have heard about this Art Car Parade that takes place each May. We have never made it out to see so this year, we marked our calendars early and made sure that it was in our plans. Tripp and I invited out friend Jill and her two little kiddos to join us (her husband was out of town for work so he could not come). We picked up our favorite parade going food--Popeyes and headed to the parade. We found a spot, ate lunch, and waited for the parade to begin. I have seen my fair share of parades being from New Orleans, but I have never seen a parade like this one. It was full of crazy cars, bikes, scooters, and people dressed to corrdinate with the theme of their mode of transportation. I got a few pictures of just some of the cars. It was a fun day!!




This was one of my favorites!!


The flags just kept coming from one bike!!



No comments:

Post a Comment