Monday, June 21, 2010

Success!


I weighed in tonight at Weight Watchers after week one of being back into points, measuring foods, and planning meals. I had a pretty good week, but was not sure what the scale would show. My breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks during the week went pretty well. The tough part was not eating more than one brownie when I baked for work. After eating one small brownie, I checked the points and was shocked!! I will think twice about eating a brownie again! Another challenging moment was going out to dinner. My big problem was that Tripp and I went out without a plan. We wound up at Olive Garden where I made some decent decisions. I did learn that I will definitely plan what I will order before going to a restaurant.

Through all of the temptations and challenges, I got on the scale tonight and ..... I lost 1.8 pounds!! Here's to week 2.....

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Katie! Temptations at work and weekends are so challenging. Keep up the good work! Here's to being skinny minnies!!!

    ReplyDelete